Commercial Waste Bins
It is truly remarkable how much bin waste can accumulate in a commercial washroom over the course of a short period of time. Depending on traffic levels and user behaviour, some facilities may need to adapt their washroom fittings to create a better impression on staff members and visitors alike.
One of the easiest ways to do this is to increase the sizes of the waste bins in their washrooms.
What Are the Types of Commercial Bins Available?
The range of products that we have for sale rivals other vendors for both quality and price. QBIC Washrooms selects products based on functionality and features to provide our customers with the very best accessories and fittings for their commercial washrooms. Here is a list of some of the features that make our products such a hit with our customers:
- Open top bins - the easiest to use but may become a source of bad odour;
- Closed top bins - ensure that the minimum amount of odour escapes but may reduce bin usage;
- Integrated bin dispensers - these make maintenance of your washroom facility a breeze;
- Wire frame bins - these are lightweight but not appropriate for all types of refuse;
- Waste chutes - often counter-mounted, they are very convenient for refuse disposal;
- Waste doors - similar to waste chutes but with a door for added hygiene and odour reduction;
- Lockable bins - convenient in certain locations and are useful in certain medium- to high-traffic areas.
- Sanitary Bins - feminine hygiene bins for discreet use.
QBIC Washrooms - Best Washroom Accessories Supplier
QBIC is a ten years veteran of the commercial washroom supply business. In this time, we have established good relationships within the industry that allow us to both buy and sell items at low prices. We pass these savings on to you and even have a price match guarantee at our online store to ensure your satisfaction.