Kwik-Fix Bottle Holder Brackets
- Easy and very simple to install
- Strong enough to be continually used
- Small enough to suit your individual environment
This Kwik-fix bracket is perfect for mounting gel, spray and soap onto surfaces where needed. It is simple and easy to install, as well as strong and versatile.
- Easy and very simple to install.
- Strong enough to be continually used.
- Small enough to suit your individual environment.
Ideal for use in the following locations:
- Personal protection screens
- As part of free-standing sanitisation unit
- Internal wall spaces in offices, factories, warehouses, schools, retail outlets
- Entrance and exit points
- Work Vans, Public transport, Plant machiniery/cabs
- Install bracket to a clean, grease/grit free and dry vertical surface.
- Remove siliconized release paper.
- Position bracket and press firmly to ensure overall contact.
- Allow 24hrs for a 90% bond.
- Insert the bottle and use the Back2Back to secure it in place.
Q. When will I receive my delivery?
A. The majority of items from CGS Stores web sites are delivered Next working day if ordered before 12.00PM. If something is time critical please call or email to check. You can also check in the description some items are delivered direct from the manufacturer or made to order and can take a longer.
Q. What warranty do I get with this item?
A. All products we sell come with at least 1 years warranty. Some can be as long as 10 years please check description.
Q. What size is it?
A. We have a technical tab please click on that it will give you dimensions, weight and more technical information
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
At CGS Stores our aim is to offer first class service and products at competitive prices.
We check our prices constantly to ensure we are unbeaten, however if you do manage to find it cheaper elsewhere we will price match. Please contact us.
Price Match Terms & Conditions
- The competitor’s item must be identical (colour, size, output etc.) and offered on same terms
- The competitor’s item must be in stock at the time of match
- The price matched is the total including VAT and delivery
- UK competitor’s only
- The competitors price must be advertised online and cannot include any discount
- Excludes items from auction sites such as eBay and Amazon
Here at CGS Stores we offer a 14 day return policy.
You may cancel your order prior to dispatch or within 14 days of delivery. Notification of cancellation must be in writing, you can do this here. You cannot cancel your order via telephone. (This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000).
If you choose to cancel your order you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods back to us, unless we have delivered the goods to you in error. All items must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We ask that the goods are returned within 14 days of your return request. If you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to charge for the cost of collection and you are legally obliged to make them freely available for collection. Returned goods may also incur a re-stocking fee depending on the item.
Once we receive the goods back they will be inspected, if they are in an acceptable condition we will process your refund. Your refund will be done promptly and certainly within 30 days. Your refund will be done according to your method of payment.