The UltraDry Pro 2 is up there amidst the most reliable hand dryers on the market. Boasting superb durability and robust construction, the unit offers a high level of vandal resistance and is ideal for use in heavy traffic washrooms. Though categorised as a conventional hand dryer, the Pro 2 features a rapid brush motor that provides turbo speed hand and face drying; yet despite this, whilst its performance is up to 50% more powerful than other conventional hand dryers, it is nevertheless 50% slower than some high speed hand dryers.
Product Longevity: Reliable and long lasting, all components of the UltraDry Pro 2 are manufactured in the same facility, ensuring the highest standards of quality control. The product has been tried and tested, and if sited in the recommended area it will keep on delivering year after year gifting value in abundance.
Speed: Against other hand dryers of its ilk, the UltraDry Pro 2 performs tremendously well. When compared to similar hand dryers, such as the HD5 from AirStream, the Mediclinics’ Optima and Wandsworth dryers, you will be simply astounded as to the fast dry offered by the Pro 2. However, if you are looking for a real high speed hand dryer, this is not the model for you.
Energy Efficiency: The energy rating of the UltraDry Pro 2 corresponds with all other traditional hand dryers on the market, however, with its superior drying speed and highly responsive sensor, the UltraDry Pro 2 is relatively energy efficient. On the other hand, if this is your key criteria, there are many advanced products to select from in this regard.
With its sensor activation, the Pro 2 halts automatically when hands are removed, thus reducing wasted energy.
• Modern and stylish in design
• High performance 7,500 rpm motor generates a ‘turbo powered’ air force which delivers a 15-20 second dry time
• Long life (energy saver) durable motor - this product is tried and tested and has an outstanding performance record
• Solid and robust stainless steel construction for superb vandal resistance – perfect for areas with a high risk of abuse. These dryers are tougher than most and come with a fantastic 3 years’ guarantee
• 0.125p per dry, 1,000 dries for £1.25
• Recycled components – ROHS approved
• Digital circuit infrared sensor with great anti-interfere ability, featuring the most effective sensors available, automatic sensor range: 0 - 110mm
• Touch free operation reduces the risk of cross contamination and reduces wasted energy
• Amazing value for money
• Complies with EU noise restriction
|Energy Consumption||Dry Time (secs)||17|
|Power Rating (kW)||2.5|
|Watts Per Dry (W)||11.81|
|Cost Per Dry||0.094p|
|Auto Sensor Detection||Yes|
|Performance||Dry Time (secs)||17|
|Air Speed (MPH)||68|
|Noise||Decibel Rating (dB)||72|
|Hygiene||No touch sensor operation||Yes|
|Long Life||Guarantee (years)||3|
|Electrical & Safety||IP Rating||IPX1|
|Child Suitability rating||2|
|Material||Heavy Duty Steel with white finish|
|Dimensions||Height x Width x Depth (mm)||240 x 270 x 142|